Support outside of office hours
We have provided below a list of resources that may be useful for anyone struggling with their mental health.
Who should call these numbers?
- Anybody who is worried about their mental health;
- Anybody using Shropshire Healthcare’s adult mental health services who needs to contact them out of hours;
- Anybody who cares for someone receiving adult mental health services;
- Anybody concerned about the mental health of an adult family member or close friend;
- Professionals needing advice and guidance regarding mental health issues.
Shropshire Mind is not responsible for the content of these websites or the services provided.
- NHS Urgent and emergency care services in England
- Access Service for Adult Mental Health– Shropshire, Telford & Wrekin
Telephone: 0300 124 0365
- Crisis Resolution and Home Treatment – This is a multi disciplinary team which provides 24 hour secondary mental health services to the residents of the county of Shropshire. They can be contacted on Tel: 01743 210 100.
- Call 111 for urgent medical attention that will not wait until your own surgery is next open. NHS 111 is available 24 hours a day, 365 day a year. Calls are free from landlines and mobile phones
- The national Mind website provides some ideas to help on their Information and Support page. To view these click the yellow box “I need urgent help”
- Elefriends is an online community managed by the team at national Mind.
- Samaritans– 01743 369 696 / 116 123
- Confide Counselling Service – 01743 351319
- Cruse Bereavement Counselling telephone support – 0844 4779400 local – 0808 808 1677
- The Green Oak Foundation –Counselling and wellbeing support
- Hearing Voices Network
- Shropshire Recovery Partnership – 01743 294 700
- Shropshire Independent Advocacy Service– 01743 361702
- Shropshire Council
- Telford and Wrekin Council